My name is Alexander Antonov, I’m a professional photographer. Work mostly in Russia, Slovakia, Czech Republic.
I was born in Moscow. Work as a photographer since 1997, started as an assistant for Dmitry Vlasenkov, famous fashion photographer. It was an invaluable experience, now I have my own photo studio in Moscow and studio facilities in Bratislava, Slovakia.
My first steps as a reportage photographer were shooting for music groups and singers. Thanks, “Bravo”, “Alisa”, “Tellen Gwad”, “Mother’s little helpers” for being perfect models!
Working as a photographer I’ve got new friends, colleagues, clients, experience and knowledge.
Now I feel well experienced in:
- studio shooting (food, portraits, family, jewellery and more)
- reportage shooting (exhibitions, parties, conferences, presentations and more)
- wedding photography (Prague, Bratislava, Moscow, Saint Peterburg, Vienna, Budapest and other locations)
- family and children photography (love stories, family shooting, children)
- advertising, catalogues shooting (jewellery, fashion, cars and more)
- travel photography (all around the world)
Personal exhibitions took places in Prague, in Bratislava, in Moscow between the years 2013 – 2018.
I use Fuji and Canon equipment.
I’m sure that every client needs personal treatment, so feel free to contact me directly for details, prices, schedule etc.